Production Specialist (Web and Print Designer)
T. Rowe Price AssociatesApril 2006 to Present | Owings Mills, MD
- Participating in the rebuild and UI/UX development of Workplace Retirement and Plan Participant login websites during migration from Vignette 7 to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Collaborating with UI Developers, DBAs, Business Analysts, Senior Java Developers, the Architect and the Scum Master in the Agile Software Development methodology process. Websites developed as responsive and adaptable for mobile devices.
- Collaborated with team of 10 associates to design and develop the Enterprise Publishing intranet web page and TechDiscovery (TD) wiki pages implementing HTML, CSS, and wiki macro coding. Produced web graphics, a Flash video, UI designs, prototype web pages, style sheets and site maps and style sheets using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Worked with team of 7 fellow associates in department competition to create a 5 minute promotional video for the new Marketing Services department brand and identity. Created story boards in InDesign and Photoshop, recorded and edited voice-overs in Audacity, operated Canon PS digital camera, acted and assisted in the editing of video in Final Cut Pro until complete for presentations.
- Created Web pages for myRetirement and Universal deliverables using HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Content Management Systems (CMS) and StrongMail.
- Web Editor for the "The Source" online newsletter. Collaborated with department management, IT, web services and 3 associates to design and maintain blog style web pages using HTML, CSS, WCM (WebSphere), and Adobe Photoshop.
- As SME, responsible for editing and pre-print production of T. Rowe Price’s corporate branded Print On Demand (POD) booklets, letters, interactive forms, brochures, buckslips, and articles for 100s of prints weekly using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.